S2E1 | Can Alexa turn on my car: the future of voice assistance in connected vehicles
Welcome back to the Inside Track with our newest automotive series covering voice technology, security, new regulation, in-vehicle payments and more.
In our first episode of the series, Andrew Till, Trustonic’s General Manager of Automotive and Richard Hayton, Trustonic’s Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer, deep dive into Alexa and connected vehicles. More specifically how digital voice technology will change the experience of driving forever.
- Can Alexa turn on your car?
- What are the security challenges in light of what comes next?
- Who owns the data?
- Can OEMs differentiate or will all the experiences be the same?
- What vehicles support Alexa?
- what are the benefits of voice technology in vehicles?
Our trusted Secure Platform empowers automotive companies to address the challenges of delivering advanced connected services whilst maintaining meticulous levels of protection. Our Kinibi Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) enables OEMs and Tier 1 to provide trusted experiences that protect their customers, services and data. Lean more about how we work with the automotive industry or get in touch below.